Sunday, January 21, 2018

Assignment 16: Written Draft Proposal Draft

I am looking how to improve the quality of patient care, throughout the integrated hospital system and make it more efficient as to possibly save funds to allow for other improvements in the hospital. I am seeking to create the most efficient and quality care possible for I seek to enter this field upon graduation from medical school and I would like to be able to help improve the lives of all patients. I am looking forward to presenting any ideas I have for improvements to this field in not only this website but also through the use of power point or similar based media while giving a verbal account and explanation for the possible additions. I have already begun compiling a list of ideas that I have gotten from talking with my many mentors and also have begun looking for what other hospitals have implemented and how their care fared after the addition. That is all in order to come up with only what I feel are the strongest and most feasible improvements, to impact the quality and efficiency of patient care.

No comments:

Post a Comment